I am a student at Seattle Pacific University working towards my Masters Degree in Curriculum and Instruction. This blog will serve as a venue for my reflections as well as provide an opportunity for me to gather evidence and track my progress throughout the program. The end result will be a portfolio which demonstrates my competency on program standards. Thanks for visiting!
- Definately setting up a discussion forum for my student families for next year! Had a great Haiku training today... 4 years ago
- Some of my students found features in Word I didn't even know existed! #spuedtech 4 years ago
- Today's Meet/Backchannel may be a good tool to use for kindergarteners (w/parents) to reflect on the school day at home... #spuedtech 4 years ago
- Kindergarteners were able to transition from netbooks to tablets without issue! #spedtech 4 years ago
- Had kindies practice logging on to their own accounts today! Nine students tried, we had a 33% success rate. Not too bad, right?#spuedtech 4 years ago
American Education assessment bPortfolio References Character Education collaboration communication Culturally Responsive Teaching EDSP 6644 EDSP 6644 Artifact EDTC 6433 EDU 6120 EDU 6524 EDU 6525 EDU 6526 EDU 6600 Artifact EDU6600 Blogs Edu 6613 EDU 6655 EDU 6655 artifact Educating Exceptional Students Educational Research goals Human Development Instructional Strategies learning targets math Meta Reflection motivation Principles of HOPE Reading resources Teacher Leadership technology validity web pages writing